Discover the treasures of the Ría de Arousa
On board of this beautiful sailing boat we will go through a touristic route, visiting some of the most beautiful and interesting places in the Ria de Arousa (shores, landscapes, beautiful small islands, shellfish farms, etc).
Starting at Vilanova de Arousa we will sail in a fully equiped 68 years old sailing boat. It is considered today as a piece of a museum that was restored with luxury material, but preserving the essence of the 1940’s. During the route you will enjoy local gastronomy products, like Albariño wine and “empanada”, transforming it in a 5 senses experience.
From times to times the trip is even better by having some dolphins follow us during parts of the route. These unexpected guides improve our sailing experience.
- 1945 restored wood sailing boat equiped with engine
- 19m lenght, 5,30m wide and 2,2m height
- Motor Volvo Penta 3353kw
- Vhf y Plotter Radio transmitter
Charters in A Ría de Arousa with a crew
Parties and other events
Details of Service
- Full crew during the route.
- Video of the event.
- Picnic on board (local gastronomy): Mussels cooked in steam, “Empanada”, “Tortilla”, Typical desert, Albariño wine and Soft drinks.
- Bring solar protection (sun cream and hat).
- Clothing adapted to weather, bathing suit and towel.
- Do not forget your camera.
Minimum 20 persons
To: Groups (Friends, Companies, Associations), Bachelor and Colleges
The boat is absolutely fantastic and, by including the picnic it became excellent. I miss the wine and the “mejillones” (mussels). You enjoy the sea from another perspective. We loved it.
We belong to the privileged Group to have navigated together with the dolphins. Incredible experience! It seems it’s quite common, so go and check it out.
Warm, sun and a fantastic picnic on board of this beauty. Impressive route around Ria de Arousa. Goes straight to my favorite’s album.